Your Personal Information Is Protected
The collection, Processing, and Protection of Personal Data
All personal information (name, surname, age, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) that we have requested in order to provide a better service to you, and that you have willingly shared with us is collected, processed and kept by Ali Bey Hotels & Resorts. All personal data we collect is gathered and processed for the following purposes only; all kinds of administrative and technical measures are taken to ensure the safety of this data.
- To make a reservation through our website and to establish a contract,
- Obtaining information for the services you have purchased or requested, conducting customer service activities related to issues such as suggestions and complaints,
- To share promotions, announcements and opportunities that you may be interested in,
- To provide you with the products and services offered by Ali Bey Hotels & Resorts,
- Setting your product preferences by creating and sharing content that may interest you,
- Activities to improve the functionality of our website such as data analysis, security, testing, service expansion, improving or changing our services, determining usage trends,
- To perform accounting, invoicing, reconciliation and collection activities.
In spite of the measures taken to protect personal data, Ali Bey Hotels & Resorts will immediately notify you and the Personal Data Protection Board if any personal data is seized by third parties.
Sharing Personal Data
Personal data collected by our company confidentiality agreements can be transferred to the following persons and institutions for specific purposes:
- Our suppliers, in order to determine and implement the business strategies of our company, Gürok Tourism and Mining Inc. group companies, our shareholders,
- In cases where it is needed by public authorities and when it is necessary to disclose it to the public authorities in accordance with the provisions of the prevailing legislation with private persons, it may be transferred to the authorities within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes stated in Articles 8 and 9 of the Personal Data Protection Agency.
The Rights of Personal Data Owners
Under the Personal Data Act
- Your reserve the right to learn whether your personal data has been processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, request information regarding this,
- Learn the purpose of processing the personal data and whether it has been used fit for purpose,
- Know the third parties, domestic or international, to whom personal data is transferred,
- Request correction of personal data if they have been processed incomplete or incorrectly,
- Demand that the personal data be deleted or destroyed in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Law,
- in accordance with articles (d) and (e) to request that the processes be communicated to the third parties to whom the personal data is transmitted,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against them, by objectively analysing the processed data by means of automated systems,
- To claim damages in the event of any harm occurring due to the processing of data in violation of the personal data laws.
As Ali Bey Hotels & Resorts; we are always ready to help you to claim these rights. To claim your rights, you must forward all requests in writing to